Tuesday 1 December 2009

I'm sooooo tired...

...I actually feel sick.

I do hope Christmas is a restful time. I may just go mad (again) otherwise!

- - -

Quick roundup:

Sunday: William LOVED meeting Father Christmas. The weather was pretty awful, but we just got on with it!

Monday: Met up with great friends Mark, Amber and Martyn to celebrate Mark's 40th. Went to one of my favourite places, Brighton. Drank coffee at The Sussex, shopped in The (old) Lanes, ate and drank at Al Duomo then saw Eddie Izzard's latest show - Stripped, Live - at the Brighton Centre!

I've got a rehearsal for OWZAT's 2009 Christmas play, which will now be on Mon and Tues, 14th and 15th of December at The West End Centre, Aldershot. If you're about and you fancy an alternative to all the kiddies' pantoes or readings of Dicken's Christmas Carol (not that there's anything wrong with either of those) come on down and watch it - should be a good laugh, it usually is!

- - -

Anyway - Tomorrow I make most of the finishing preparations for the We Make Christmas designer art and craft fair on Saturday (Dec 5th.) I'll be selling my fine art photographic prints and all my dear blog readers will recieve a free gift with their purchase! Just tell me who you are when you get there or leave me a comment below!

Bye for now,
Em ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment,
Emma